The Doctors TV Show on January 11, 2011 was focused on the topic of Will It Go Away On Its Own. The Drs TV Show covered topics including How to Wean a Baby, Cabbage Leaf Cold Compress, Croup, Lip Mucoceles, Oral Cysts, Strawberry Hemangioma, Heat Rashes, Shingles, Impetigo, Bladder Infections, Strep Throat, and Sinusitis.
The Drs Recaps: January 11 2011
- The Drs: Humming Helps Sinuses & Strep Throat Salt Water Gargle
- The Drs: Bladder Infection Honeymoon Kit with Dr Lisa Masterson
- The Drs: Strawberry Hemangioma, Heat Rash, Shingles & Impetigo
- The Drs: Lip Mucoceles & Removing Oral Cysts: Dr Sonia Batra
- The Drs: Croup Symptoms & What Age Does Croup Goes Away?
- The Drs: How to Wean a Baby & Cabbage Leaf Bra Cold Compress