Tonight Show: Facebook Fan Questions
Jay Leno posts some questions for fans and audience members to answer on his Facebook page for his Off The Wall segment. Check out some Jay Leno look alikes, read viewers’ best hoaxes, and get Jim Harbaugh reaction jokes from fans.
The Tonight Show: Jay Leno Look Alikes
Though Jay thinks he has a normal-looking face, viewers like to send in images they think look like him. One was a French poster of a man playing an accordion.
Another viewer sent in a photo of an old woman doll she thought looked like Jay, while someone else submitted a photo of “a stain on a concrete wall.” Even bandleader Rickey Minor agreed it bore a resemblance.
Jay Leno: Diaper Hoax & Baby Named Sayton
The Tonight Show asked: What’s the best hoax you’ve ever pulled?
- Mary said she pranked her mom, saying there was a typo on her son’s birth certificate and his name would be Sayton instead of Payton.
- A young viewer said he yells “Look out” at her grandmother while she is driving.
- Jamey said that she tricked her brother-in-law by smearing a clean diaper with peanut butter and chasing him with it.
- Michael said his “first two wives perpetrated a hoax on me…they both said they loved me, then took 1/2 my stuff!”
The Tonight Show: Jim Harbaugh Reaction
Jim Harbaugh was up in arms over a blown call at the Super Bowl. Tonight Show viewers were quick to offer captions for the photo.
- Caption: “If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it.”
- Someone added bagpipes to his photo
- Another viewer put him in a doctor’s office getting a prostate exam
Jay Leno: Bad Breakup Stories
The Tonight Show’s Cowboy Bob took viewers’ best Facebook breakup stories and put them into a song, just in time for Valentine’s Day. It did make a nice country song.