Tonight Show: Headlines
With the expense of printing rising and journalism layoffs continuing as the industry evolves, you never know what you are going to see anymore in a newspaper. Here are some of the Tonight Show headlines from this Monday’s show. Do you know the difference between a blind ear and a deaf eye? Neither did Jay Leno.
Jay Leno: Ikea & President Obama Headlines
Here are some of the outlandish stories and terrible typos that passed across the Tonight Show desk.
- Meatball supplier’s wieners pulled by Ikea
- No bones about it: Obama loves the tender butts and sweet racks
- Live deer, youth archery part of outdoors show
- Moving on after a dump: There’s an app for that
- Lazy Jack’s: 1.5 lbs of wings & a picture of beer
Family Farm Quilts offered a gift shop coupon for 20% off, but it did not cover their quilts. Then there was the granola cereal that advertised: “give them a try once–you will never come back!”
The Tonight Show: Jay Leno Headlines & Advertisements
- A 2000 Buick Century ad featured a photo of a lawnmower
- Belz Factory Outlet Mall: Redeem this coupon for a coupon
- Do you have listings that need a bit of upgrading or need to add some pizzas?
- Seeing worm after bowel movement bad way to start day
- Seven Students Face Expulsion (with an unrelated picture of young ballerinas)
Tonight Show: Bullwinkle’s Restaurant & Blind Ear Vs Deaf Eye
Looking for a job? There are some out there, but they are not always the ones you might be seeking.
- Medical Assistant: Part time for busty doctor’s office
- “A Camden man hit a moose just up the road from Bullwinkle’s Restaurant.”
- Berkley turns blind ear to finance committee
- Healthy 1 lb. turtle needs ride to Cincinnati
- Storm power outage kills local trees, ice cream, fish
- Help Wanted: Dental Hygienist. Part time; will marry if necessary.
- Bible, original signed copy, poor shape, very holy.