Today Show: Martha Stewart Recipes
Martha Stewart came by the Today Show to whip up plenty of great recipes for us. Below, you can find her Yogurt-on-a-Stick recipe, her Breakfast Burrito recipe, and her “Sushi” roll recipe, all great for breakfasts and lunches for kids.
Today Show: Martha Stewart Yogurt-on-a-Stick Recipe Ingredients
- 6 ounce container of fruit yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh berries/granola
Martha Stewart: Today Show Yogurt-on-a-Stick Recipe Directions
- Start by opening the yogurt and draining the liquid.
- Add the granola and berries on top.
- Cut a slit in the lid, large enough to insert a craft stick. Then put the lid back on and put in the craft stick.
- Freeze for 5 hours.
Today Show: Martha Stewart Breakfast Burrito Recipe Ingredients
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2 small smoked chorizo sausages (or linguica or other cured pork sausages), chopped
- 10 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup prepared salsa (such as Muir Glen black bean and corn salsa)
- Hot sauce (optional)
Martha Stewart: Today Show Breakfast Burrito Recipe Ingredients
- Lay out tortillas on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 300 degrees for 1 minute.
- Fry chorizio in a hot skillet for 1 minute, then toss in the eggs and scramble.
- Sprinkle cheese over each tortilla and return to the oven for one more minute.
- Divide egg mixture among the tortillas. Put the eggs and sausage right in the center, top with salsa and hot sauce, if your kid likes that.
- Fold the tortilla around the eggs and sausage, forming a little pocket.
Today Show: Martha Stewart “Sushi” Surprise Recipe Ingredients
- 2 sandwich bread slices, flattened
- 4 cucumber and 4 carrot matchsticks, (each 6 inches long)
- Cream cheese spread, (3 tablespoons cream cheese mixed with 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream)
Martha Stewart: Today Show “Sushi” Surprise Recipe Directions
- Roll out bread slices with a rolling pin.
- Spread cream cheese over each slice.
- Lay out 2 carrot and 2 cucumber matchsticks at the bottom of each of the slices. Then roll up the bread like a sushi roll and press gently to seal.
- Cut into 4 equal pieces.