Today Show: Martha Stewart Recipes
Martha Stewart came by the Today Show to whip up some great recipes. She made her Breaded Chicken Cutlet recipe, which has a number of variations, including her Chicken Parmesan recipe, Chicken Tacos recipe, and Chicken Club Sandwich recipe. Best of all, these recipes are all quick and easy meals kids will love. Check it all out below!
Today Show: Martha Stewart Breaded Chicken Cutlet Recipe Ingredients
- 4 cups plain panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 2 pounds chicken cutlets (about 10)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
Martha Stewart: Today Show Breaded Chicken Cutlet Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss together the olive oil, panko, and 1 teaspoon salt on a rimmed baking sheet. Then bake until deep golden brown, about 15 minutes. Twice during the cooking time, pause to stir to ensure nothing sticks.
- Place panko in one small bowl, flour in another, and beaten eggs in a third bowl. Dredge the chicken in the egg, then the flour, then the egg again, and finally the panko. Lay cutlets in layers on a baking sheet with parchments in between each of the layers.
- Freeze cutlets for 2 hours. After two hours, you could keep them for up to 1 month if you transfer them to resealable plastic bags.
- Arrange the cutlets on a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheets and cook at 450 degrees, stopping to flip once, for 12 to 15 minutes. Make sure they are cooked through.
- Enjoy by themselves or with any of the variations below!
Today Show: Martha Stewart Chicken Parmesan Recipe Ingredients
- 6 baked Breaded Chicken Cutlets
- 12 fresh basil leaves, plus more for serving (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups homemade or store-bought tomato sauce
- 1 1/4 cups grated mozzarella
- Finely grated Parmesan, for serving
Martha Stewart: Today Show Chicken Parmesan Recipe Directions
- Top each cutlet with sauce, basil leaves, and mozzarella. Broil until cheese is melted, for about 2 minutes. Top with more basil and Parmesan and enjoy!
Today Show: Martha Stewart Chicken Taco Recipe Directions
- Prepare the cutlets and then cut them into strips. Layer onto toasted tortillas with pico de gallo, clinatro leaves, and avocado.
Today Show: Martha Stewart Chicken Club Sandwich Recipe Directions
- Prepare chicken cutlets. Top a warm cutlet with a slice of cheddar cheese and wait for it to melt. Spread mayo onto a roll and top it with the cheesed cutlet, 2 bacon slices, lettuce, and tomato.