Today Show: Countdown To Thanksgiving
Today Show: Katie Lee Make-Ahead Sausage Balls Recipe Ingredients
You can substitute your own favorite type of sausage in this recipe. “You want to use your hands in this, because it’s really crumbly,” Katie Lee said. Also, “you want to have a high fat content” in things you’re freezing, “because that will help you keep the texture.”
- 1 lb Hot Italian Sausage (casing removed)
- 3 cups shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
Katie Lee: Today Show Make-Ahead Sausage Balls Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven at 400 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine sausage with cheese and baking mix using your hands.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2” balls and arrange them on a baking sheet. (At this point, you could freeze these to finish preparing them later.)
- Brush each of the balls with the heavy cream.
- Bake 15 minutes (30 minutes from frozen), or until golden brown.
Today Show: Katie Lee Make-Ahead Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients
This easy Pumpkin Cheesecake has a gingersnap crust that people are going to love. Katie Lee suggested that it makes a great dessert as well. That’s one thing I will say about the holidays: it’s great that this time of year, you can happily eat dessert for breakfast.
- 4 tbsp melted Butter
- 8 oz quartered Cream Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 cup Gingersnap crumbs
- 2 cups Cottage Cheese
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Whipped Cream
Katie Lee: Today Show Make-Ahead Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven at 375 F and spray an 8” round springform pan.
- Combine cookie crumbs with butter. Use the bottom of a glass to press crumbs into the pan sides and create a crust.
- Blend cream cheese with eggs, pumpkin, spice, cottage cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake about 40 minutes, until set but slightly jiggly.
- Let cool about 20 minutes.
- Chill in the fridge for two hours. Plastic wrap and freeze to store.
- Let thaw in the fridge overnight before serving with whipped cream.