Kathie Lee & Hoda April 11 2013 Recap
Kathie Lee and Hoda April 11 2013 looked at some love stories they found interesting, debated whether Kate Upton and P. Diddy are dating and learned how to make the best digital first impressions. Also, have you ever heard of swatting? Ryan Seacrest didn’t know what it was until he was the victim of this type of strange attack.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Nick Jonas Asked to Prom & Diddy Dating Kate Upton?
Kathie Lee and Hoda looked at a bunch of love stories today. They found out P. Diddy and Kate Upton may be dating, one groom planned a wedding for his bride and Nick Jonas accepted an invitation to a sorority formal.
Kathie Lee & Hoda Plaza Ambush Makeover: Maggy London & London Times
Kathie Lee and Hoda performed another Ambush Plaza Makeover on two women and they both came out looking stunning. Click the link below to read about their transformation.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: How to Make the Best Digital First Impression
Kathie Lee and Hoda learned how important it is to make a good first impression even when it is digital. Click the link below to find out how to become a digital parent and to make sure your kids are not abusing the internet.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: LAPD SWAT at Ryan Seacrest’s Home & Psy “Gentleman”
Kathie Lee and Hoda looked at some of the movies in theaters this weekend, then found out Ryan Seacreast was swatted and Psy is debuting his new single Friday, April 11 2013.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Redi Shade Review & How to Replace Bathroom Fans
Kathie Lee and Hoda called on the help of Lou Manfredini to show them how to fix a noisy bathroom fan, how to hang Redi Shade blinds and how to fix a bathtub faucet.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Spring Cleaning Solutions & When To Toss a Toothbrush
Kathie Lee and Hoda had some great advice for everyone in the spring cleaning mood. They had a list of things everyone needs to throw out after a certain date and some tips on cleaning household items with some unique tricks.
- Throw away toothbrush every three months.
- Throw away eyeliner and mascara every few months.
- Kitchen sponges need to go after a few weeks.
- Toilet bowl bushes need to go after a year because the bristles wear down.
- Replace pillows every two years.
- To clean a cutting board use a lemon as an antibacterial soap.
- Use salt to clean your iron.
- Use ketchup to clean copper pots.
- Use a coffee filter to clean a keyboard because it doesn’t have wood particles like paper does.
- Use an eraser to get smudges off your phone.