Kathie Lee and Hoda April 9 2013 Recap
Kathie Lee and Hoda had an interesting episode April 9 2013. They talked with Jill Smokler about being a mother, Mary Higgins Clark talked about the inspiration for her newest novel and the co-hosts had to make sure everyone knew Cher is not dead.
KLG & Hoda: Annette Funicello Dies & Cher’s Dead? #NowThatchersDead
Kathie Lee and Hoda honored Annette Funicello after her death, cleared up the rumor that Cher is dead and they looked at their favorite performances from The Voice last night.
KLG & Hoda: Spirituality & Stress Related & Low Expectations are Good
Kathie Lee and Hoda talked with two experts about how spirituality and stress are related, how to lower stress by lowering expectations and why you need to be aware of your stress.
KLG & Hoda: No Coffee After 2 & Dinner Before 6:30 for Better Sleep
Kathie Lee and Hoda talked with one expert about the best ways to get a good night’s sleep, and she said it all starts the minute you wake up in the morning. Click the link below to find out how you can get a better night’s sleep.
KLG & Hoda Jill Smokler Hates Hide & Seek & Motherhood Comes Naturally
Kathie Lee and Hoda talked with mother Jill Smokler about her new book, why she hates sharing things with her children and she can never seem to get anything right when it comes to their health.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Mary Higgins Clark Daddy’s Gone a Hunting Review
Kathie Lee and Hoda talked with author Mary Higgins Clark about her newest novel, Daddy’s Gone a Hunting, her 44th novel to be published.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Makeup Myths Debunked
Do you have to wash your hair every day? Can you go to bed with makeup still on? Kathie Lee and Hoda had some makeup myths they wanted to debunk and makeup myths that actually turned out to be true.
- You need clean your makeup brushes once a month. – Myth. Clean them once a week.
- Going to bed without washing your face is okay. – Fact.
- It is okay to pop a pimple. – Myth. Never pop a pimple unless it is done by a professional.
- There is no harm in flat ironing or blow-drying your hair every day. – Fact. But it must be done properly.
- Dying your hair can enrich hair follicles. – Myth.
- Moisturizing with SPF is as good as sunscreen. – Myth.
- It is okay to use the same nail clippers for your feet and hands. – Myth.