Kathie Lee & Hoda: Best Tech Gadgets
Kathie Lee and Hoda talked with Carly Knoblach, a tech expert, about the best gadgets out there. Check them all out below and start saving some cash for these cool items.
- LG Smart Thinq Washer – This washer does everything from remote control. Simply download an app on your phone and you can control your washer from anywhere. Short of putting the clothes into the washer and taking them out, your LG app will allow you to do everything remotely.
- LOOJ 330 Gutter Cleaning Robot – Getting on the roof to clean your gutters can be a challenge and it can be dangerous too, that is unless you have a gutter cleaning robot.
- Broom Groomer – This dustpan takes the hassle out of sweeping by putting rubber sticks on the end of the dustpan so all the dirt is taken off the broom instead of being redistributed on the floor.
- VIOlight UV Cell Phone Sanitizer – Simply stick your phone in the holder and let the UV lights kill all the bacteria on your phone.
- OXO Electronics Cleaning Brush – Not much to say about the product except it does exactly what it should – cleans electronics.
- Gazelle.com – Use Gazelle to sell all your unwanted electronics and make some money as well.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: What Is the Most Popular Spring Break Location?
Kathie Lee and Hoda had a Who Knew? segment that was especially for spring, so Kathie Lee headed over to the NBC Experience Store where she gave some lucky fans the chance to win some money for answering a few questions. They also invited Conde Nast’s Lisa Gill to give them some extra information about all the springtime quiz answers.
What country gave Washington D.C. cherry blossoms to plant? – Japan, in 1912, gave Washington D.C. some trees to plant, but Washington D.C. doesn’t even have the most in America. There are even more in Newark, New Jersey.
Where is the most popular spring break location? – Panama City Beach. MTV really put the destination on the map and when spring break starts, residents are outnumbered 41 to 1.
Name the artist who sang “Spring Fever“ – Elvis. He sang the song in Girl Happy.
Name a state that is not in Tornado Alley? – The woman said Utah but there are a bunch. Gill said it is interesting to note that the southern states get more tornadoes in summer and the northern states get more tornadoes closer to winter. She also said a majority of tornadoes touch down around 3 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Which actor from Spring Breakers was also the host of the Academy Awards? – James Franco.