Kathie Lee and Hoda with The Scoop
On The Today Show, Kathie Lee and Hoda with The Scoop and the ladies talked about Stylescope app review, Quadski review, Friday Funny, kids and cell phones and Foaming Color Gloss review.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Suri Meets Siri
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’s daughter Siri Cruise was spotted talking on cell phone. Hoda said people are wondering what age is appropriate to have a cell phone. Kathie Lee said if they are going out without you, then you should give them any means of safety as you can and a phone can do that.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Prep For Becoming A Parent
The Daily Maildid a piece on Prep For Becoming A Parent and these are the steps to take if you are thinking of becoming a parent:
- Preparation – Ladies stick a bean bag in your mu mu and nine months later remove five percent of the beans. Men should go to a local chemist and stick the contents of your wallet onto the counter and tell the pharmacist to just help himself and then go home and read the newspaper for the very last time.
- Find people with children and suggest ways they can improve their child’s sleeping habits, toilet training, table manners and overall behavior. Enjoy it; it’ll be the last time in your life you have all the answers.
- To discover how the nights will feel, walk around the living room for hours at a time carrying a nine-pound wet bag and sleep an hour and repeat for five years and look cheerful.
- Forget the BMW, buy a reliable five-door wagon, a chocolate ice cream cone, put it in the glove compartment and leave it there, insert a coin into the CD player, take a box of cookies and smash them onto the back seat.
- Conversations with children – repeat everything you say at least five times. Start talking to an adult of your choice and have someone continuously tug at your shirt while playing a recording of the word “Mommy.”
- Put on your outfit for work, mix a cup of cream and lemon juice and stir, Then dump half of it on your nice silk shirt and do not change because you don’t have time and go directly to work.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Stylescope App Review
There is an app called Stylescope from Home Goods and it lets you find out what kind of style you have. There are 36 pictures that show a range of things, like red lips and coffee, and you click on five of them and they do some crazy thing and spit out your décor personality.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Quadski Review
If you have to travel over a bridge to get to work, why not get one of these? It is called a Quadski and it is a car/boat. You can ride it on the pavement and then get it the water and drive it as a boat. It gets up to 45 mph on both land and water and costs $40,000.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Friday Funny
A man and his wife were awakened at 3 a.m. by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger is standing in the pouring rain and asking for a push. “Not a chance,” says the husband. “It’s three o’clock in the morning.” Slams the door shut and goes to bed. His wife asked, “Who was that?” Her husband said, “Just some drunk guy asking for a push.” She asked, “Did you help him?” He said, “No I did not. It’s three o’clock in the morning and bloody pouring out there.” “Well you have a short memory,” said his wife. “Don’t you remember about three months ago when we broke down and someone helped us. You should be ashamed of yourself. God loves drunk people too, ya know.” The man gets dressed and goes out into the rain and calls out, “Hello, are you still there?” “Yes,” comes back the answer. “Do you still need a push?” “Yes, please (hiccup),” comes the reply from the dark. The husband asked, “Where are you?” The drunk guy replied, “Here on the swing.”
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Living Proof Style Extender Review
Bobbie suggested Living Proof Prime Style Extender for $20 from Sephora. She said you put it in your hair when it’s wet and whether you want a curly look or a straight look this will keep the style in your hair twice as long. Jennifer Aniston just invested in this company.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Shu Uemura Volume Maker
Bobbie suggested Volume Maker for $48 from Shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com. She said this is a volumizer for your hair and it is so hot right now, you can’t get your hands on it.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Dry Texturizing Spray Review
Bobbie suggested Dry Texturizing Spray for $19.50-39.99 from Oribe. She said it is like using hairspray at home without the stickiness and it keeps your hair in place.
Check out The Scoop and all the hair products here:
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Foaming Color Gloss Review
Bobbie suggested Foaming Color Gloss for $26 from Rita Hazan Salon. She said this is like lip gloss for your locks. It helps you extend the color of your colorings and less visits to the salon.