Wendy Williams: 2013 Products Of the Year
On March 21 2013, Wendy Williams had Parade magazine’s 27 greatest products of 2013. They’re all new and all things that you can use every day. Enjoy!
Wendy Williams: Parade Products Of 2013
These products were chosen by 50,000 consumers over a period of time. Wendy’s audience went home with all of the products! These are just a few of the 27 that Parade had in their newest issue.
- M&M’s Snack Mix: These give you a salt and sweet mix.
- Farmer’s Garden By Vlasic: These pickles are free of any preservatives or corn syrup. They are 100 percent natural and organic.
- Quaker Oats Real Medley: Wendy said she loves this product because it’s all real chunks of fruits and nuts. It just takes three minutes and it’s breakfast on the go!
- Off! Backyard: If you spray your backyard with this new product it will keep 110 bugs away for up to eight weeks. The other 5,000 that bite you during the summer will come and go as they please.
- GoodNites Disposable Mats: For people that wet the bed during the night, you won’t have to wash the sheets every night.
- All Mighty Pacs: These come in regular and unscented. It’s the perfect amount of laundry detergent and you just pop it in the wash.
- Tums Freshers: These are a breath mint and antacid in one. Wendy said she loves these.
- Soda Stream: This little machine creates carbonation and you can add flavors to create your favorite soda flavor.
Wendy Williams: After Show
On her after show, Wendy talked about how much she hates blouses. Because of her large bust size, Wendy has to be sewn in all of her blouses. She said her jokes suffer because she’s so afraid of busting her shirt.
She’s doing double duty the next few weeks because she’s going to be on all through the summer. Are you excited to get your daily dose of Wendy?