The Talk: Chef Fabio Viviani
The Talk: Fabio Viviani Fried Fresh Mushrooms Recipe Ingredients
Some of The Talk hosts got to enjoy Fabio’s fried mushrooms recipe, and this is definitely a fresh approach to a classic appetizer.
- 1 lb fresh Oyster Mushrooms (or use any Wild Mushrooms)
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 sprigs Rosemary
- 3 cups Sparkling Water
- 3 cups Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Fabio Viviani: The Talk Fried Fresh Mushrooms Recipe Directions
- Slice mushrooms 1/2” thick (smaller mushrooms can be kept whole).
- Soak mushrooms in a bowl of sparkling water for around 20 minutes.
- Arrange flour in a shallow bowl.
- Transfer soaked mushrooms from liquid to flour; toss to coat well.
- Let mushrooms rest for about 25 minutes on a paper towel.
- Heat olive oil to 350 F on medium high in a saute pan.
- Carefully transfer mushrooms and rosemary to oil; do not overcrowd.
- Fry in batches, about four minutes, to light brown and crispy.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- If holding before serving, rest on parchment paper.
- Salt and pepper.
- Break rosemary over cooled mushrooms.
- Serve with lemon slices.
The Talk: Fabio Viviani Roasted Apples Dessert Recipe with Ricotta, Hazelnuts and Chocolate Ingredients
Hollow the apples and fill them with delicious dessert ingredients for a quick baked treat.
- 6 Baking Apples
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup ground Hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Orange Zest
- 1/2 cup chopped Dark Chocolate
- Powdered Sugar
Fabio Viviani: The Talk Roasted Apples Dessert Recipe Directions with Ricotta, Hazelnuts and Chocolate
- Preheat oven at 375 F.
- Slice the bottoms of the apples so they rest flat.
- Cut off the apple tops. Use a spoon or knife to carve out the insides.
- Place apples in a prepared baking dish.
- Combine 1/2 the honey with orange zest, chocolate, ricotta, and hazelnuts in a bowl.
- Generously divide this mixture among the hollow apples in the baking dish.
- Drizzle remaining honey over the apples.
- Bake about 15 minutes, until the tops begin to melt.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.