The Talk: Tory Johnson The Shift Review
Tory Johnson, who lost 80 pounds by changing her mindset when it comes to dieting, visited The Talk with delicious recipes that helped her change her life. Try Turkey Pickle Mini Wraps, Stuffed Strawberries, or Cauliflower Fried Rice.
You can find more of her recipe ideas in the paperback version of The Shift, on sale now.
The Talk: Tory Johnson Smoked Salmon Crustless Quiche Muffins Recipe
“You would never miss the crust from this” quiche, Johnson promised as she led The Talk hosts through the preparation. Three of these mini quiches makes one serving, which I like because it makes you feel like you’re getting a good portion.
This recipe contains just 2 carbs, and you can make substitutions or use whatever vegetables you have on hand in a pinch.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 oz diced Smoked Salmon
- 1 tsp minced Scallions
- 1 tsp Cream Cheese
- Cooking Spray
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven at 400 F. Spray three spots in your muffin tin and reserve.
- Whisk eggs with pepper and pour equally into the prepared muffin spots.
- Equally divide salmon, scallions, and cream cheese among the egg muffins.
- Bake about 12 minutes and use a butter knife to loosen the muffins and remove them.
Tory Johnson: The Talk Turkey Pickle Mini Wraps Recipe
- 2 leaves Boston Lettuce
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Pickle spears
- 4 slices Deli Turkey
- 2 slices Provolone Cheese
- Place lettuce leaves on a prep surface.
- Put two turkey slices on each leaf.
- Spread dijon mustard over the turkey.
- Place one slice of cheese and one pickle on each turkey slice.
- Roll each lettuce leaf into a wrap. Slice each wrap in two.
The Talk: Tory Johnson Ricotta Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
What’s for dessert? This strawberry treat gives you a “luxury dessert” from Tory Johnson. I love her ideas. What do you think?
- 2 tbsp Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 5 washed, hulled Strawberries
- 1/4 tsp ground Cinnamon
- Use the tip of a sharp knife to hollow the top of each strawberry.
- Mix ricotta with cinnamon and beat with a fork until fluffy.
- Scoop ricotta filling into each of the strawberries.