The Talk Takeaway: Numerology
What makes one year harder or easier than another, if most aspects of your life remain constant? Glynis McCants is a preeminent numerologist who said the answer is in the numbers. Here is how to determine your own personal year cycle.
The Talk: Personal Year Cycle
McCants said that we shift into a new cycle every year in our lives. She said that understanding this cycle could help you figure out what is going on in your life. The month of May, for example, can be very crazy and make people feel scattered.
How do you know which of the nine cycles you are in? Take your birthdate and the current year and break it down. McCants used Beyonce’s birth date as an example: 9/4/2013. (NOTE: This is different from your Life Path Number, which uses your birth year.)
That breaks down into 9 + 4 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 3 = 19. McCants said you have to keep adding digits together until you have just a single number left. So 1 + 9 = 10, and 1 + 0 = 1, giving Beyonce the personal year cycle of one.
The Talk: Nine Numerology Life Cycles
What do each of the life cycles mean? Here is a handy quick reference guide, as explained by Glynis McCants.
- Cycle 1 – Taking control in life.
- Cycle 2 – Dealing with deep emotions and intuition.
- Cycle 3 – Expressing yourself and communicate.
- Cycle 4 – Expanding your mind and get new knowledge.
- Cycle 5 – Embracing your freedom.
- Cycle 6 – Celebrating new opportunities.
- Cycle 7 – Seeking the true meaning of life.
- Cycle 8 – Focusing on finances and health.
- Cycle 9 – Preparing for new beginnings.
Tell me in the comments which cycle you fall into this year. Do you think this cycle sounds like the year you are having so far?
You can learn more about numerology through Glynis McCants’ book, called Love By The Numbers.
Leave a Reply