The Doctors TV Show did a show called Tis The Season to Be Healthy with tons of free giveaways including a Vitamix Blender, a Brookstone I-Need Neck Massager, a Vizio 55″ TV, a Wilson Blade Comp Tennis Racket, a Sophisticate Power Hair Dryer by Sultra, a Boon Pneumatic Highchair, a SwaddleDesigns Swaddling Blanket, a pair of Stride Right Baby Shoes, an Anolon Advanced 10-Piece Cookware Set, a copy of Hungry Girl 1-2-3, a Tempur-Pedic Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress, a Tempur-Pedic Pillow, a Turby Twist, Tweezerman Tweezers, a set of Ookisa Shampoo & Conditioner, a LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Learning Game System with a Brush Your Teeth Leapster Explorer Games, a BodyBugg, and a Rock Band 3. Who wishes that they were on the Drs TV Show today to win all of these free holiday giveaways? I do!
The Doctors: Vitamix Blender
The first giveaway on The Doctors TV Show was a Vitamix Blender, which is an awesome kitchen appliance. You can get rid of your juicer, your old blender, your food processor, you ice cream maker and probably a handful of other kitchen appliances, because the Vitamix Blender does it all! Plus, you can make a ton of healthy soups and smoothies with the Vitamix Blender, like the following Ginger Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe! I could have sworn that Dr Travis Stork said it was a Ginger Cheesecake Freeze Cake Recipe, but apparently I was wrong! Did anyone else hear that?
The Doctors TV Show: Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe for Vitamix Blender
1 cup (100 g) graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons (25 g) sugar
3 tablespoons (45 g) light butter spread, melted
3 (8 ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese
1 cup (200 g) sugar
3 tablespoons (25 g) all-purpose flour
3/4 cup (180 ml) eggnog, light or regular
1/2 cup (120 ml) egg substitute or 2 eggs
2 tablespoons (30 ml) rum
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9″ spring form pan.
3. Bake the crust for 10-15 minutes or until its light brown, and let it cool.
4. Put the rest of the ingredients into your Vitamix Blender and put the lid on top.
5. Select Variable 1 and turn the Vitamix Blender on, quickly increasing the speed to Variable 10 and then all the way to High.
6. Blend for 30 seconds in the Vitamix Blender.
7. Pour the cheesecake mixture into your crust and bake for 45-50 minutes.
8. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and loosen it from the pan.
9. Let the cake cool all the way before removing the outside ring of the pan.
10. Cover and chill the cheesecake for a few hours before serving.