The Drs: Quick, Health Turkey Salad
The Doctors invited Tawnya Rush to share how you can quickly put together a healthy and delicious meal. Tawyna was really excited to share her delicious Cherry Turkey Salad recipe, which not only tasted great but looked great too! You can find her great recipe below! Also try her recipe for Stuffed Tomatoes.
Do you make a healthy turkey salad recipe similar to Tawnya’s? What makes your recipe different?
The Drs: Tawnya Rush Cherry Turkey Salad Recipe Ingredients
- 3 T lemon juice
- 3 C celery – diced
- 1 C seedless grapes – sliced
- 1 10 oz. jar Maraschino cherries – drained & cut into quarters (reserve some juice to pour over salad)
- 1.3 C light miracle whip
- 5 C chopped turkey breast
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 C slivered or sliced almonds
Tawyna Rush: The Doctors Cherry Turkey Salad Recipe Directions
- Chop all ingredients
- In a small bowl, mix light Miracle Whip & lemon juice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients
- Pour Miracle Whip mixture over other ingredients
- Add some cherry juice for a touch of sweetness
- Let salad chill in the fridge for a little bit before serving
The Drs: Braces For Adults
The Doctors then shared that braces aren’t just for children and teens anymore, and more adults are choosing to straighten their teeth. Dr Jennifer Berman actually wore braces all season long, but you’d never know it because she hid them on the inside of her teeth. But it was time for a check-up to see Dr Berman’s new smile!
Dr Berman went to see Dr Dan Growler to unveil her brand new smile. Dr Berman shared that she was always self-conscious about her smile, so it was time she do something about it. She wore the braces for eight months and achieved incredible results. Dr Bill Dorfman just wanted to do a little re-shaping on the edges of her teeth to make them nice and level. Dr Dorfman explained that it was a lot more than aesthetics, as straight teeth can help you keep your gums and teeth healthier.
Leave a Reply