The Doctors October 27 2014 Preview
Recapo Update: Here are the segments from this episode:
- The Drs: Passenger Shaming Trend Highlights Bad Behavior On Airplanes
- The Doctors: Netropolitan + Social Media Site For Rich People
- Drs: Toxins Force Family From Home + Are You Buying An Old Meth House?
- The Drs: Woman Lost 150 Pounds, Half Her Body Weight, Without Surgery
- The Doctors: Breakthrough Technology Detects Invisible Cancer
- The Doctors: Boy Gets Superhero Hand Thanks To 3D Printer Technology
- Drs: Increase Productivity + Jake Gyllenhaal ‘Nightcrawler’ Weight Loss
The Doctors will discuss the new social media trend that is shaming travelers everywhere on October 27, and then they will talk about a cancer breakthrough that is instilling hope in a lot of people.
The Drs TV: Social Media Trend Shaming Travelers
There’s a new social media trend that is highlighting some of the world’s worst travelers. The trend calls for people to share some of the outrageously shocking and disgusting habits of some terrible travelers. The pictures and videos show travelers lounging with their bare feet way too close to their fellow passengers, discarding their trash nowhere near the trash can, and even sleeping half-naked on a full airplane.
So the question is: will the trend make people realize their nasty habits or will it encourage people to try to outdo the terrible travelers they see online?
The Doctors: My Home Almost Killed Me
The Doctors will then talk to a couple who was almost killed because of their home. The couple explain what went wrong and how it caused them to lose everything. The Doctors will then share what you need to know to keep the same thing from happening to you.
The Drs TV: Weight Loss Intervention
Then, The Doctors will take a closer look at one woman’s incredible weight loss, and how a weight loss intervention helped her lose half her body weight!
There are tremendous benefits to losing even ten pounds, but imagine the difference it would make in your life if you lost half your body weight! The inspiring woman will share her story and how she turned her life around to finally start focusing on her health and well-being.
The Doctors: Cancer Breakthrough
That’s not all for Monday October 27. The Doctors will also share a cancer breakthrough that has everyone excited and full of hope.
Leave a Reply