The Doctors November 6 2014 Preview
Recapo Update: Here are the segments from this episode:
- The Doctors: Model Survived Gunshot At Star-Studded Nightclub
- The Drs: Rabies From Skunk Spray? + What To Do If Bit By Rabid Animal
- The Doctors: Good2Go App Supports Affirmative Sexual Consent
- The Doctors: Should Parents Snoop On Their Kids’ Internet Activity?
- The Drs: Baby Can’t Swallow + Dysphagia & When Food Goes Down Wrong
- The Doctors: Bizarre E.R. Stories + Pneumomediastinum & Chest Pain
- The Doctors: Counterfeit Prescriptions + Tips For Buying Online Safely
- The Doctors: Core Power Yoga + Wayne Brady Depression & Lauren Hill
The Doctors will talk to a woman who survived an infamous nightclub shooting by a very narrow margin, and then they will discuss counterfeit prescriptions and how to avoid it happening to you.
The Drs TV: Nightclub Shooting Survivor
The Doctors will hear the terrifying story of how a woman survived the infamous nightclub shooting that occurred with rapper Chris Brown present. She barely survived the nightmare and her story is nothing short of a miracle.
Suge Knight and Chris Brown were shot at inside a nightclub back in August 2014 and while Suge Knight was hit, he wasn’t the only one. The Doctors tell the beautiful model that she very easily could have died given the trajectory of the bullet, but instead, amazingly, she survived to tell her story. Be sure to watch The Doctors on November 6 as she recounts her experience.
The Doctors: Baby Unable To Swallow
The Doctors will then take a closer look at a rare disorder that has affected a baby’s ability to swallow, causing the poor child to experience frequent choking and labored breathing. Is there a treatment for the disorder or is the condition something the baby will have to deal with her entire life?
The Drs: Counterfeit Prescriptions
Could your prescription drugs be counterfeit? Unfortunately it’s certainly possible, and The Doctors want to help you by giving you tips to avoid the medical mishap and keep it from happening to you.
They’ll expose the shocking truth about the fake drugs, why the occur, and how to know if you could be affected. Your health as well as the health of your loved ones could be at risk, so be sure to tune in to The Doctors on November 6 for all the information you need to know about counterfeit prescription medications.