The Doctors: Fire Dancing Routine Gone Wrong
Dr Tanya Altmann, pediatrician and author, joined The Doctors to discuss hot headlines. They first took a closer look at a crazy new dance craze. At an underground dance battle, “Fire Gal Flexi’s” dance routine went horribly wrong when she accidentally set herself on fire. The young woman suffered first degree burns all over her crotch and lost some skin, but still plans on competing in a fire dancing contest in a few months. As part of her routine, she applied a tiny amount of rubbing alcohol between her legs, but accidentally put too much.
In case you were considering it, don’t light your crotch on fire!
The Doctors: Date Disaster After Toilet Wouldn’t Flush
The Doctors then moved on to share one woman’s hilarious and shocking first date story that quickly went viral. When she used the bathroom, the toilet wouldn’t flush, and she proceeded to tweet about the entire incident. She tweeted “I am a confident, calm and self assured woman…so I felt comfortable pooping in his bathroom. This was a mistake. His toilet did not flush.”
She tweeted that she tried flushing the toilet over and over and became frantic because she had already been in the bathroom for too long. It was only one single piece of poop, so she used a bunch of toilet paper to dig it out of the toilet. She wrapped it in multiple layers of toilet paper and put it in her purse.
She then shared that as they were sitting on the guy’s couch kissing, all she could think about was the poop in her purse. She texted her sister about the ordeal, adding to the hilarity. A few hours later, her date used the bathroom and she heard the toilet flush. She took her purse back into the bathroom, unwrapped the poop, and successfully flushed it down the toilet.
The Doctors pointed out that there’s a good chance she actually had remnants of feces on her hands from putting them in the toilet. We can only hope she thoroughly washed her hands! The Doctors asked their social media followers when they thought it was okay to discuss poop in front of a significant other and 21% said right away, 25% said after 6 months, 21% said after a year, and 33% said never! What do you think?
The Doctors: Toilet Exploded While Woman Was On It
Speaking of toilets, a Baltimore woman was literally blown off her toilet, as the remnants splashed across her bathroom and onto her. The woman claims she had suffered from emotional distress and was covered in feces. She’s reportedly been undergoing counseling for PTSD. Dr Travis Stork explained that what likely happened is that the pressure all the way from the sewer system caused the toilet to explode.
The Doctors: Mold & Bacteria In Makeup Sponges
To move on from the topic of poop, The Doctors then shared some posts from Reddit after people were curious enough to cut open their makeup sponges. If you’re worried about germs and bacteria, do you really know what’s inside the beauty tool? If you’re cleaning them properly, there should be no foundation in the center of the sponge. If you’re cleaning them the wrong way, makeup can leak into the center and lead to a build-up of mold. That means you would be applying mold and bacteria to your face very time you applied makeup with the sponge.
You may be better off using cheaper, disposable sponges. If not, be sure to thoroughly clean the sponges with soap and water to eliminate all makeup from the sponge each time. Also, don’t share any beauty tools with anyone.