Rachael Ray: Julianne Moore Freckleface Strawberry’s Monster Maker App
Julianne Moore is on Rachael Ray May 30 2013 and Rachael is putting her to the test with her game Moore or Less, where Moore has to guess the price of a number of different items on the show.
Do you think you would know how much a set of five sunglasses would be worth? How about a bundle of video games?
Then Rachael Ray gets her monster on with Julianne Moore’s newest app, Freckleface Strawberry’s Monster Maker. Rachael opted for a big orange monster with some pretty scary feet.
“At least those are my feet,” she joked.
Clive Davis: The Soundtrack of My Life Review
Clive Davis, one of the biggest names in music who gave Bruce Springsteen, Alicia Keys and Whitney Houston there big breaks, is stopping by the show to talk about his new memoir The Soundtrack of My Life.
He is also going to be opening up about his bisexuality in an effort to have the discussion out in the public and to push for a greater understanding about bisexuality.
Rachael Ray Girl Scout Cookie Recipes
Do you some extra girl scout cookies laying around that you don’t want to get rid of. Rachael Ray has some excellent girl scout cookie recipes that will offer you a new way to enjoy those classic cookies.
Rachael Ray Apple Crisp Recipe
Rachael Ray Apple Crisp Ingredients:
- 4 apples
- 12 Trefoils or other shortbread cookies, pulsed to crumbs in a food processor
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Rachael Ray Apple Crisp Directions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Slice apples into 12 wedges each and place into an 8×8 baking dish.
- In medium bowl, mix cookie crumbs, butter, brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon with a fork. Sprinkle over the top of the apples.
- Bake for 1 hour, until the apples are tender.
Rachael Ray Thin Mint Cookies and Cream Pie Recipe
Rachael Ray Thin Mint Cookies and Cream Pie Ingredients
- 1 package Thin Mint cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
Rachael Ray Thin Mint Cookies and Cream Pie Directions:
- In food processor, finely grind 24 cookies. Once ground, pulse in the melted butter.
- In a 9-inch pie tin, lightly press the cookie crumb mixture into the tin and place into the fridge until hardened.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream with sugar with a hand mixer until the cream stiffens and starts to form stiff peaks. Fold 12 crushed cookies into the whipped cream.
- Evenly spread the whipped cream into the refrigerated pie crust and top with more cookie crumbs for garnish.
- Slide whole cookies into the filling around the sides and serve.
Rachael Ray Frito Frittata Recipe
Rachael Ray Frito Frittata Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3-pound ham steak, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Serrano chile peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small vine-ripe tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- About 1 1/3 cups Fritos corn chips, lightly crushed
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 4 ounces pepper jack, diced
Rachael Ray Frito Frittata Directions:
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat it to 400.
- In a large, oven-proof skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until browned. Transfer to plate.
- Add the butter to the skillet and cook until foaming. Add the onion, bell pepper, chilies and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Cook until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the tomato and cilantro. Scatter the ham and cornchips in the pan.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the hot sauce; season with salt and pepper, Pour the egg mixture over the ham mixture. Scatter the cheese on the top. Cook until the eggs are just set, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer the frittata to the oven and bake until puffed, 12 to 15 minutes.