Rachael Ray: David Duchovny Dating Advice
David Duchovny is stopping by Rachael Ray and the Californication star has more dating advice for Rachael Ray’s audience during her Dating with Duchovny segment.
He does more than just give out dating advice though. He helps one self-proclaimed slob and the man’s wife resolve their marital issues, most of which arise from the mess around the house. He also helps one woman who is struggling with her boyfriend’s wandering eye.
Imagine if you could say David Duchovny was the man who saved your relationship.
David Duchovny New Year’s Eve Resolution
David Duchovny has a New Year’s resolution but he doesn’t know what it is. He talks with Rachael Ray about how his smartphone’s auto correct left him wondering what he wanted to type the next morning.
The Double Divas Solve Backfat Problems
Rachael Ray is inviting the Double Divas back onto the show so they can share some of their advice for finding the perfect bra and to share their solution for getting rid of back fat.
Rachael Ray Spicy Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
Rachael Ray Spicy Chicken Cacciatore Ingredients:
- 6 to 8 pieces bone-in, skin-on chicken
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 pound pancetta or bacon diced 1/4 inch
- 3/4 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 fresno peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 small or 1 medium carrot, very thinly sliced or finely diced
- 4 large garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups dry red wine
- 1 28-ounce can San Marzano whole tomatoes
- 1 14-ounce can puréed tomatoes
- A few leaves of basil, torn
- A fat handful of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 pound hot red pepper-flavored penne
- 2 tablespoons butter
- A couple of handfuls freshly grated Pecorino cheese
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Brown chicken skin-side down first in until crispy and then remove to plate. Add pancetta and crisp. Drain fat if there is more than 5 to 6 tablespoons. Add mushrooms and brown 7 to 8 minutes. Add fresnos, carrots, garlic, onions, bay, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Partially cover pan and cook 7 to 8 minutes to soften the vegetables. Stir in tomato pastes and wine and reduce by half. Add tomatoes and basil and bring to a simmer. Add chicken back to the pot and simmer 35 to 40 minutes uncovered to thicken. Stir in parsley near serving time.
- Bring pasta water to a boil and cook pasta to al dente.
- Drain pasta and add back to hot pot and toss with butter, half the sauce and the cheese.
- Transfer pasta to platter and top with additional sauce and chicken.