Rachael Ray: Eva Longoria Top Dating Rules
Rachael Ray is inviting the beautiful Eva Longoria on her show to talk with the actress about her life after Desperate Housewives but more importantly to get some dating tips. Since Longoria has been playing the matchmaker and producer on the new show, Ready for Love.
Who better to turn to for some dating advice?
Eva Longoria: Matchmaker for Sunny Anderson
Eva Longoria even puts her matchmaking to the test when her and Rachael Ray play matchmaker for their friend Sunny Anderson. They take the lovely lady to a singles bowling night and see even goes on a date with a new man.
After the date Sunny Anderson stops back by the studio to talk about how the date went, what she looks for in a man and how the experience has helped her learn some new ways to go about meeting the man of her dreams.
Did Longoria’s expert dating tips help Sunny Anderson find Mr. Right? You are going to have to tune in to find out.
Rachael Ray Double Duty Spice Grinder
Rachael Ray is also teaching her audience to use their coffee grinder as a spice grinder and how to keep that old coffee smell off your new spice mixes.
Rachael Ray Drunken Spaghetti Recipe
Rachael Ray Drunken Spaghetti Ingredients:
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 bunch kale, stripped and shredded 1/2 inch
- 1 bottle red zinfandel or Barolo wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried chili
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Grated pecorino cheese
Rachael Ray Drunken Spaghetti Directions:
- Bring large pot of water to boil for pasta. Salt water and add spaghetti and kale, boil 5 minutes and drain.
- Return pot to stove, add wine and reduce over high heat for 3 minutes. Once boiling, add in the pasta and kale and cook until most of the liquid evaporates over medium-high heat, tossing frequently with tongs.
- Meanwhile in a skillet heat the pan with olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onions, garlic, chili flakes, salt and pepper and cook till tender, about 7 t0 10 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Add some of the wine sauce to deglaze the pan, then scrape into pot to combine with pasta. Toss with walnuts and some cheese.