Live! with Kelly & Michael August 16 2013 Recap
On August 16 2013, Whitney Cummings guest co-hosted for a hilarious hour with Michael Strahan. While the audience didn’t find her dirty humor funny, I highly enjoyed Cummings’ brash potty humor. Click below for their interview with Academy Award-winning star of Lee Daniels’ The Butler, Cuba Gooding Jr.
Whitney Cummings Dog Training & Shark Week Brings Paranoia to NYC
Whitney caught us up on her summer vacations with bestie Chelsea Handler and her three-month-old pitbull, Ramona. Her story about training with Cesar Millan was hilarious. Check out what she told the Dog Whisperer when he came to train her:
Paco Fish Attack Men in Sweden & Chinese Man Ships Himself to America
A fish called a Paco is attacking men in their nether regions in Sweden. Official are asking men to where tighter swim trunks so the fish can’t swim up and take a bite. Also, the best headline of the week: a man in China gets drunk and almost ships himself to America:
Cuba Gooding Jr: Trip to Bountiful & Funny Head Butler Carter Wilson
For the rest of the hour, Cuba Gooding Jr spoke with Michael and Whitney about his new film The Butler. It tells the story of an African American butler in the White House, who served eight presidents! Read on to find out why Cuba Gooding Jr was on The Ultimate Dating Game and how his scene in Coming to America was chopped short:
Kelly & Michael: Self Magazine Health IQ Test
Whitney Cummings and Michael Strahan played a game with Self Magazine to find out what you should choose when it comes to simple health decisions. These are probably issues you’ve come across, but here’s what the best choice is and why!
- Working out hungry or exercising after a meal? – exercising after a meal is worse, because your body will burn less fat.
- Eating veggies covered in butter and cheese or not eating them at all? – a little fat helps absorb the nutrients, if you don’t eat them, you don’t get the nutrients.
- Hitting snooze or dragging yourself out of bed? – It’s worse to keep hitting the snooze button, because 8 to 9 minutes makes no difference in your health.
- Dirty bed sheets or dirty bath towels? – Dirty bath towels are breeding grounds for bacteria. You should wash your towels
- De-stress with sweets or de-stressing with booze? De-stressing with sweets is worse! You can get antioxidants from wine.
- Porta potty or holding it in? – The porta potty and holding it in are equally bad. The bacteria on the door handle is covered in bacteria and holding it in can lead to urinary tract infections.