Good Morning America: Twice Baked Couch Potatoes Recipe
Clinto Kelly stopped by Good Morning America to offer up some great recipes for any Emmys party, including his Twice Baked Couch Potatoes Recipe.
- 2 lbs larger sized new potatoes
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked til crisp and crumbled
- 4 Scallions, chopped plus more for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake potatoes for 40 minutes, remove from oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- With a small spoon scoop out most of the inside of the potato and place the potato in a bowl with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon and scallions and mix. Save skins to refill with mix.
- Bake again at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and scallions on top.
I am going to make all of these recipes for my own Lets-Have-A-Party-Because-It’s-Wednesday Party. I can’t wait for the Emmys.
Good Morning America: Mac and Cheese Bites Recipe
- 1 pound macaroni
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 2 cup milk
- 1 pound white cheddar
- 2 cup breadcrumbs
- 6 eggs beaten
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
- In a large sauce pan, sauté the onions and garlic in the butter over medium heat until soft which should take about 4 minutes. Add the paprika and the mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the 2 tablespoons flour and the milk and stir until the mix starts to thicken slightly which should take about 4 minutes. Fold in the cheese and add the macaroni. Place in a baking dish and into the fridge to cool.
- Place the remaining flour in a high sided dish. In another dish, add the eggs and in a third dish place the breadcrumbs.
- Heat a pot of vegetable oil to 350 degrees.
- Scoop the cooled mac n cheese with a spoon or ice cream scoop into the flour, then egg, then breadcrumb mixture and into the oil. The egg will help to hold the mix together.
- Do not crowd the pot. Cook in batches. When golden brown and warm through, remove the mac n cheese bites from the oil. Dry with a paper towel and enjoy.
Good Morning America: Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Recipe
- 12 slices bacon (about 3/4 pound) halved crosswise
- 1 large pineapple (peeled/cored/cut into 24 1-inch cubes)
- 6 scallions (greens cut into 5-inch-long pieces and halved lengthwise)
- 24 wooden toothpicks (soaked in water for 1 hour.
- Wrap the pineapple with bacon and scallions and secure with a toothpick.
- Cook on a pan for 15 minutes, or until bacon is to your likeness, at 350 degrees.
Good Morning America: Modern Family Jewels Punch Recipe
- 1 64 oz bottle White Grape Juice
- 1 64 oz bottle Purple Grape Juice
- 4 cups ginger ale
- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- 4 cups club soda
- Float sliced stone fruits and berries on top
Combine all the ingredients, then pour into mouth.