GMA: Anne Hathaway Prada Dress Was Not Her First Choice
Good Morning America reported February 26 2013 that Anne Hathaway’s Prada dress that stunned everyone with its surprising open back was not her first choice for the red carpet. Reportedly, she switched out her Valentino dress because it looked too much like her Les Miserables costar Amanda Seyfried’s dress. Anne Hathaway is a huge Valentino fan, wearing the designer’s dresses at all the awards ceremonies and even to her wedding. With that in mind, along with the knowledge that Anne Hathaway once starred in a little movie called The Devil Wears Prada, the choice is all the more shocking.
GMA: Dancing With the Stars Cast Reveal
- Comedian Andy Dick, dancing with Sharna Burgress.
- Five-time Grammy winner, country singer and author Wynonna Judd, who will be dancing with Tony Dovolani.
- Comedian and actor D.L. Hughley, who will be dancing with two-time winner Cheryl Burke.
- Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones, dancing alongside Karina Smirnoff, who won in season 13.
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump, partnered with Gleb Savchenko, who is new to Dancing with the Stars and has been dancing since he was seven-years-old.
- Boxer Victor Ortiz, dancing alongside Lindsay Arnold, who finished in the top 10 of last season’s So You Think You Can Dance.
- Shake It Up star Zendaya, dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy.
- Gymnast and captain of the gold-medal winning U.S. Women’s Gymnastics Team Aly Raisman, dancing with Mark Ballas.
- General Hospital star Ingo Rademacher with two-time champ Kym Johnson.
- Country singer Kellie Pickler with three-time champ Derek Hough.
- Figure skater and Olympic gold medal winner Dorothy Hamil, with Tristan MacManus.
GMA: Dancing With the Stars Cast Gives Their Thoughts
Wynonna Judd said she joined the cast of Dancing with the Stars because she wanted to get down to her original weight of “eight pounds and 15 ounces.” The producers have asked her for six years to join and she denied them every time. She said she wanted to face her fears and that’s why she was on this year.
Kellie Pickler sported a new, short haircut, which Wynonna Judd explained was because her friend had cancer and Kellie Pickler shaved her head in support of her friend. Kellie Pickler also noted that she and Sam Champion had the same haircut. Kellie Pickler used to be a roller skating waitress and she said it gave her a big advantage, because she’s used to falling down.
When asked what he brought to the table, Victor Ortiz turned around and pointed to his partner, Lindsay Arnold and said, “Her.” That takes some serious faith in his partner, who is new to this competition, but finished in the top 10 of So You Think You Can Dance.