Ellen: Gangnam Style Mother-Son
The “Gangnam Style” music video by Korean artist Psy is currently one of pop culture’s biggest trends. Of course, Ellen is in on all of the Gangnam Style action, and she even got to dance alongside Psy himself with Britney Spears! Because it’s such a popular trend right now, the internet is full of Psy-copycat Gangnam Style viral videos.
One of the very best features a mother and son in their living room, who are so fantastic that Ellen had to show them to her audience. Ellen had a message for the talented duo: I want to meet you! “You can even pony to me, if you want,” she added.
Ellen: Weekly Tweetly
On September 14, Ellen introduced a brand new segment called Weekly Tweetly. She said that after spending hours and hours (yeah, right) sifting through fans’ tweets, she’s collected some of the very best. Maybe these people aren’t looking for their Twitter accounts to be televised on national TV, but it’s too late: Ellen said you should start following all of them! If you want your cool or clever tweet to be featured by Ellen, follow her on Twitter @TheEllenShow.
Ty Schutz @Ty_Schutz
- “When I see a brused apple at the market, I give it a soft hug and whisper, “Who did this to you?’”
Jeffrey Hadz @Hadzilla
- “The worst part about getting my hand stuck in a Pringles can is when I can’t get it out because my other hand is stuck in a Pringles can.”
Marie Colette @MarieColette
- “Get a haircut, run away without paying. They can’t chase you because they’re holding scissors. The perfect crime.”
Amber Tozer @AmberTozer
- “Crying would be much more fun if tears screamed ‘Weeeee!’ as they rolled down our faces.”
Bridger Winegar @bridger_w
- “If you’re behind someone at an ATM at night, let them know you’re not a threat by gently kissing their neck.”