Ellen: 1600th Show
Today was Ellen’s 1600th show. That means 1600 hours of television. Or as Ellen put it, a slow week for the Kardashians.
Lessons Ellen’s Learned In 1600 Shows
Ellen wanted to share every lesson she’s learned from the last 1600 episodes. Unfortunately, she only had time for the top six.
- There are two ways to get applause from an audience. You can say, “I have the best audience in the world!” Which she really thinks she does. Or, my personal favorite, she can show a picture of Mario Lopez taking off his clothes. Both ways work.
- When you play Ellen’s Sorry Spin game, always wear a belt. People loose their pants in that game way too often.
- Nothing feels better than helping those in need. Ellen is always helping families rebuild their lives or giving them necessary items. She said she loves seeing the smiles on the faces of the families she helps. However, you can’t cash those giant checks, just in case you wondered.
- Some guests are very unpredictable. Like the time a giant snake attacked Ellen.
- Her audience loves to dance with her. Today’s jam was “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5.
- People love Ellen underwear, which is the perfect segue into Ellen’s next big contest!
Ellen: Ellen Underwear Model Search
After one of Ellen’s viewers sent in a picture of her husband in Ellen underwear she posted it on her Facebook page. The photo got 25,000 likes and gave Ellen a great idea. Send in a photo of yourself in Ellen underwear and you could win a trip to the Ellen show and a year’s supply of Ellen underwear! She’s looking for male and female submissions.
Ellen: What’s Wrong With These Photos?
“How can someone not know that that’s what they’re doing?”
Well put, Ellen. The first photo was a picture of a sign for “Mommy & Me Adult Dance” classes. As Ellen was right to point out, that’s incorrect grammar. It should be mommy and I.
The second photo was pretty hilarious as well. A viewer found a unique “Pole Dancer” doll at the store.
“To be fair she’s putting herself through preschool!” Ellen said.