Dr Phil: Nine Different Instances of Domestic Abuse
Brittany told Dr. Phil nine different times her boyfriend nearly killed her, beat her and possibly caused her to have a miscarriage.
Dr. Phil read off the instances:
- Tim got on top of Brittany and yelled at her just two inches from her face.
- As Brittny tried to get away from him one time he grabbed her, threw her into a wall, resulting in a hole in the wall. He then got on top of her and put his forearm against her neck in an attempt to choke her.
- While Brittany was seven months pregnant Tim threw her on the ground and sat on her stomach. Two weeks later she had a miscarriage. Brittany does not think it was Tim’s fault the miscarriage happened but said she did believe it was part of the reason.
- Tim drove the car around erratically causing her to be thrown around the car. He then got her out of the car and threw her on the ground so hard, Brittany got a concussion.
- The couple got into a fist fight and Tim repeatedly punched Brittany in the head, pulled out her hair extensions and opened a wound on her head.
- Tim held her against the apartment building and punched her in the face.
- Tim broke Brittany’s nose for throwing a burrito out the window. As she lay on the ground Tim began berating her and calling her stupid and told her to clean up her blood off the floor. At this point, Brittany started laughing and Dr. Phil asked her why she was laughing. She just said she was embarrassed. The next morning Tim mentioned she was swollen and he had probably broken her nose.
- Tim denies this statement but Dr. Phil said he bounced her head off the ground.
- Tim choked and squeezed Brittany’s face.
Dr. Phil: Listen to Your Gut & Life Code Book
Brittany said when she is gone she sometimes thinks she is going to come home and see the police at her house because Tim has hurt her baby girl. She expects he will blow up one day and hurt her daughter, but she still leaves her daughter with him.
Brittany said she wants to trust Tim with her daughter.
Dr. Phil told her she should trust her gut and her instincts He told her to make informed decisions and not to leave this man with her child. Dr. Phil said in his new book, Life Code, he tries to tell people to listen to their instincts.
Leave a Reply