Dr Oz: Chris Powell Secrets To Weight Loss
Dr. Oz and Chris Powell sat down and talked about why some women just can’t seem to lose weight even when they diet. He showed them a calorie burning formula that taught the audience how to find out how many calories they burn everyday thus teaching them how many calories they should consume every day to start losing weight. He even shared some meals to help you jumpstart your metabolism
Now, Powell is showing everyone the workout to help you build muscles and lose weight.
Build More Muscle To Burn More Calories
Chris Powell said the more muscle your build, the more calories you are going to burn. The more your calorie burning number goes up, because of weight loss, the more weight you are going to lose when working out.
Powell said all it takes is five minutes every single day and making sure to keep a promise to yourself that you will workout, eat healthy and stick with with weight loss plan.
Chris Powell Muscle Building Workout
When it is time for your five minutes of workouts, do the exercises below, each for 30 seconds, making sure to alternate between high and low intensity after every 30 seconds.
- Jog in place (30 seconds high intensity, 30 seconds low intensity)
- Step side to side (30 seconds low intensity)
- Jumping jacks (30 seconds high intensity)
- Cross country skiers (30 seconds high intensity, 30 seconds low intensity)
- Jab, cross, knee (30 seconds low intensity)
- Duck and push up with an uppercut (30 seconds high intensity)
Best Mother’s Day Cards
Kid’s say some of the strangest things sometimes and sometimes they will even write it in a card. Dr. Oz looked at some of the best Mother’s Day cards his fans sent in.
- Chloe wrote, “I am not lying. Come soon. I am dying. If you love me you will come get me from camp. I cannot possibly live till Tuesday.”
- Gina wrote, “Thank you for making me dinner so I don’t die.”
- Hannah drew a picture of her mom with a dress that said “Love Wine.”
- Another child made a report card for his mom but in the dinner section he wrote “NA.”
- Dr. Oz’s daughter wrote one that read, “This flower shines for love with you. Happy Mother’s Day.” She had a disclaimer though. She told her mom her teacher made her write that.