Dr Oz: Tracy Anderson Method For Weight Loss
Tracy Anderson explained to Dr. Oz how she personalizes all her weight loss plans to the person’s body type. By knowing your body type, which she explained how to find, you can use the information she shared to start slimming down today.
Tracy Anderson Nutrient Boosting Week vs Body Rest Week
Tracy Anderson believes when you eat is almost more important than what you eat if you want to transform your body. She has the secret to a special eating schedule that will increase your body’s ability to lose weight at a much faster pace.
To see the biggest results in the shortest amount of time, Anderson suggested rotating between her Nutrient Boost Week and her Body Rest Week, both of which are outlined below.
Tracy Anderson Nutrient Boost Week: Sweet Potato Smoothie Recipe
Tracy Anderson Sweet Potato Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 cup raw milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
Tracy Anderson Sweet Potato Smoothie Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Tracy Anderson Tomato Soup Recipe
Tracy Anderson Tomato Soup Ingredients:
- 1 (32-oz) can of low-sodium tomato juice
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Tracy Anderson Tomato Soup Directions:
- Simmer all ingredients in a pot for 20 minutes on medium heat.
Tracy Anderson Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Tracy Anderson Chocolate Pudding Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 4 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons cooked chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup water
Tracy Anderson Chocolate Pudding Directions:
- Slowly melt the chocolate chips in a small saucepan.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and blend in a food processor. Pour in the melted chocolate and pulse until everything is combined.
- Pour in the water and test the consistency. It should be runny. It will thicken as it cools. Cool in refrigerator.
Tracy Anderson Turkey Spinach Crumble Recipe
Tracy Anderson said the purpose of her Nutrient Boost Week is to heal the body and help you lose weight, which prepares you for her Body Rest Week when you begin to eat more solid foods and larger portions.
This is one recipe to eat during Tracy Anderson’s Body Rest Week.
Tracy Anderson Turkey Spinach Crumble Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground turkey (white meat)
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 cup spinach
- 5 basil leaves
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- Pepper to taste
Tracy Anderson Turkey Spinach Crumble Directions:
- Add the spinach, basil, garlic and onion to a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- In large bowl, combine the spinach mixture with the turkey, coriander and pepper. Put in the fridge for six hours.
- Lightly oil a skillet and heat to medium temperature. Cook the mixture stirring continually to crumble the meat into little pieces until fully cooked.
Tracy Anderson suggested everyone take a cheat day on her diet because constantly restricting yourself when dieting puts a lot of stress on your body. Make sure to eat some of the foods you love without overdoing it.
Tracy Anderson Workout Plan Review
Tracy Anderson, Dr. Oz and several members of the audience took the stage to learn some of the exercises from Tracy’s workout plan. She said all her exercises are designed to work out more than one part of the body at a time in order to get the maximum results every time you work out.
Home Remedies – Garlic Repels Bugs
- Crushed garlic on your skin repels bugs.
- Fresh basil on a bug bite will relieve itching.
- Homemade hand sanitizer recipe: Mix together 2 ounces vodka, 2 teaspoons witch hazel and 4 to 5 drops of your favorite essential oil.