Dr Oz: Lisa Oz’s Starving Surgeon Salad Recipe
Dr. Oz and his wife, Lisa Oz, have already shared their favorite home remedies and now they are going to be sharing some of their favorite recipes. Dr. Oz said besides being healthy recipes, they are also easy to make. The first recipe, Lisa Oz’s starving surgeon salad, is packed with nutrients, protein and lots of healthy carbohydrates.
Lisa Oz Starving Surgeon Salad Ingredients:
- 2 cups arugula
- 6 ounces cooked chicken or shrimp or tofu
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup cashews
- 4 tablespoons feta cheese or another cheese you prefer
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Lisa Oz Starving Surgeon Salad Directions:
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl, mix together and enjoy.
Dr Oz: Lisa’s Stuffed Branzino Recipe
Lisa Oz said her husband loves her stuffed branzino recipe because Dr. Oz really likes to eat the entire fish, even the eyeballs and the cheeks of the fish. She said when making this recipe make sure to ask your fishmonger to cut and clean the fish so you have plenty of room to fill it with the stuffing ingredients.
Lisa Oz Stuffed Branzino Ingredients:
- 1 whole branzino
- 3 lemon wedges
- 5 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Lisa Oz Stuffed Branzino Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Stuff the fish with all the ingredients above and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Dr Oz: Open-Faced Egg Sandwich Recipe
The last recipe is a quick and easy open-faced sandwich that includes a poached egg, a great alternative to a fried egg.
Dr Oz Open-Faced Egg Sandwich Ingredients:
- 1 poached egg
- 1 piece Ezekiel bread, toasted
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Truffle oil
Dr Oz Open-Faced Egg Sandwich Directions:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add white vinegar to the water which will help the egg from splaying apart when you drop it in the water.
- While the egg is cooking, toast the bread and spread on the coconut oil and rub with the clove of garlic.
- Gently place the egg on the toast and drizzle with the truffle oil.
Dr Oz: Outback Steakhouse’s Funny Restaurant Sign
Dr. Oz had some funny restaurant signs, even though some of them weren’t even intended to be funny.
- American Delight and Taste of Africa……plus Mexican Food
- Outback Steakhouse: “Fish of the Day”- Beef
- Sherril’s: Eat Here and Get Gas
- “An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.”
- A hallway sign that reads: Gynaecology Restaurant
- “Free Smells”
- Dairy Queen Sign: “Scream Until Daddy Stops the Car”