Dr Oz: Make Your Steak Taste More Expensive
Chef Roble Ali knows just about all there is to know about steak, including how to make a $5 steak taste like a $50 one. “Situation marination,” Chef Ali stated.
He actually creates an emulsion marinade that will add a superb amount of flavor to any cut of meat. It’s incredible easy to make, too!
Dr Oz: Chef Roble Ali Emulsion Meat Marinade Recipe
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 3/4 C grape seed or vegetable oil – chilled
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 scallion – cleaned, trimmed, rough cut
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients
- Pour the marinade on top of the meat
- Let the meat soak in the marinade for at least four hours or overnight