Dr Oz: Curvy Girls Guide
Everyone tends to see areas for improvement when they are examining themselves, but there’s no one right path to success or getting the body you want. The basics are the same: a diet and exercise routine are important. But not every body type works the same way, especially when it comes to burning fat or building muscle. That’s why the show focused on Dr Oz’s Curvy Girl’s Guide To Being Fit & Fabulous. Curves look different on everyone. They could be in different parts of the body or take on a slightly different shape. But thanks to advice, such as the L-Arginine Supplement, Black Tea with Rhodiola, and recipes like Steak & Mozzarella Kabobs or Rice-Free Risotto, you can build the body you want, no matter what your shape.
When’s the last time you looked in the mirror? Were you happy with what you saw? If you’re looking for suggestions on how to shape your curves the way you want them, read on for recipes, advice, and the science behind your curves. Some research suggest that certain curves can actually help you live longer. Some junk in the trunk could actually be good for your heart, and if you have ample thighs, it might lower your diabetes risk. Who knew?
Dr Oz’s Curvy Girl’s Guide: Whittle Your Middle
Audience member Monica complained about her figure to Dr Oz. But now that she knows her husband appreciates her curves, she feels more confident in her appearance. Monica’s husband even encouraged her to gain weight.
Another woman, Desiree, also said she is comfortable with her body and loves her curves. She likes the attention her shape gets her when she enters a room.
Dr Oz explained that by burning body fat, curvy women can have an hourglass shape. Cutting out fat in the midsection also lowers risks of Heart Disease & Cancer. Women with bigger stomachs can have issues with excess fat in sagging areas, which can lead to health complications or put pressure on vital organs, raising your blood pressure.
Dr Oz: L-Arginine Supplement Review
Dr Oz is always sharing Supplement Reviews of health products. Today, Dr Oz suggested that the supplement L-Arginine could help shrink belly fat. He recommended a dosage of two 1000 mg tablets, three times a day, with each meal.
He also said you should eat your carbs early in the day, not for dinner or a late night snack. He even shared a few recipes that are great for women who want to own their curves.
Dr Oz: 5 Minute Rice Free Risotto Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Cauliflower, grated
- 2 cups Portobello Mushrooms
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- In a pan, warm oil and cook Onions for 5 minutes. Add Garlic and stir.
- Add Cauliflower and cook 5 more minutes, stirring until soft.
- Add Mushrooms, Salt & Pepper, and cook another few minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in Yogurt and Parmesan Cheese.
- Finish with Parsley and serve.
Dr Oz: Carb Cutting Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- Chicken Breast
- ¼ cup Spinach
- 2 teaspoons Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Feta Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Pistachios, chopped or ground
- 1 teaspoon Wheat Germ
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Halve Chicken Breast, then slice along its length to create a pocket in each half.
- Stuck pockets with Spinach, Tomatoes, and Feta.
- In a bowl, mix Pistachios and Wheat Germ.
- Coat Breasts in the mixture.
- Place coated Chicken on a prepared baking sheet, cooking for about 20 minutes, turning once.
- Chicken is done when juices run clear. Always check poultry with a meat thermometer.
Dr Oz: Steak & Mozzarella Kabobs Recipe
- 2 ounces Beef
- 5 cubes Mozzarella
- Choose a lean strip steak, cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Freeze Mozzarella Balls before cooking; they will melt quickly on a grill.
- On a skewer, alternate cubes of beef and cheese.
- Grill about four minutes, turning often.
- Alternatively, grill separate skewers of beef and cheese; combine to serve.
Dr Oz’s Curvy Girl’s Guide: Black Tea with Rhodiola
Dr Oz had even more suggestions for Curvy Girls, including drinking four cups daily of Black Tea. This will reduce your stress level, as well as the associated hormone Cortisol, which is responsible for creating that unwanted Belly Fat. Replace your Coffee with Black Tea containing Rhodiola for the summer and see how it whittles your middle and gets results.
Dr Oz’s Curvy Girl’s Guide: Soy Meals
Stability means maintaining the body you have, and keeping it in good shape. If you are happy with your current shape and just want to prevent your belly from sagging, try including more Soy in your diet.
Veggie Burgers, Soy Nuts, and Miso Soup are great ways to add Soy to your diet. Unprocessed, natural Soy is the healthiest option when available.
Dr Oz’s Curvy Girl’s Guide: Low Fat Milk
Switch to 2% Milk, and try to drink about three 8 ounce servings daily. This could actually help you burn more Belly Fat, whether you’re putting it on Cereal or drinking it by itself.
You can also switch to Low Fat Dark Chocolate Milk…if you can find it.
Dr Oz’s Curvy Girl’s Guide: Sculpt Power Moves
Exercise is another important aspect of maintenance. Try the move demonstrated on Dr Oz’s show. You should notice this exercise working on your butt and thighs.
- Stand with your legs apart.
- Bring the right elbow to the left knee.
- Bring the left elbow to the right knee.
- Repeat several times.