The Dr. Oz Show September 23 2013 Preview
Recapo update: Here are the segments from this episode.
- Dr Oz Small Pains: Severe Headache Aneurysm Symptom, DVT & Ulcers
- Dr Oz Love Him Or Leave Him: Loni Love’s Honest Relationship Advice
- #OzPhoneHome: B Vitamins for Nerve Pain + Crow’s Feet Vitamin Remedy
- Dr Oz: Peppermint Oil Review for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms
- Dr Oz Healthy Desserts: Sunny Anderson Fruit Crunch Pie Recipe
- Dr Oz: Sunny Anderson Celebration Trifle Cake Recipe — Light Dessert
- Dr Oz Brown Bag: Cucumber Sandwich + Chicken Caprese Skewers Recipe
After the weekend, The Dr. Oz Show returns with another all-new show. Monday’s brand new episode will tackle the topic of pain. Dr. Oz will be talking pain of all shapes, sizes, forms, and varieties. Plus, his very special guest of the day will be actress, comedienne and TV personality Loni Love. You won’t want to miss it. Here’s more on what’s going down with Dr. Oz on September 23!
Dr. Oz: Pain Information
Pain can come in all shapes and sizes. We all suffer from headaches, backaches, menstrual cramps, sore muscles, and pretty much everything in between. Not only does pain hurt, but it’s also debilitating; it’s not easy getting through your busy day when you’re suffering from pain.
On Monday, Dr. Oz will be featuring information on pain through the form of games, quizzes, and much more. Learn what causes pain, how to get rid of it, natural remedies, and much more. Plus, Dr. Oz will have a very special guest working as his assistant of the day: Loni Love!
Dr. Oz: Loni Love Interview
You probably recognize Loni Love from her appearances on Chelsea Handler’s popular E! talk show, Chelsea Lately. Loni is a frequent contributer to Chelsea’s panel. She is an actress, stand-up comedienne, and hilarious TV personality, known for her blunt approach to humor. Loni never fails to deliver the laughs!
On Dr. Oz, Loni will have the chance to stretch her comedic muscles, but also learn some great health information in the process. It looks like another super fun show, with an extra dose of comedy. And that’s a winning combination!
Don’t forget to tune in on Monday, September 23!