Dr Oz: Hungry Girl’s Big Portion Plan To Lose 10 Lbs. in 4 Weeks
Favorite guest Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien returned to Dr Oz with a brand new book featuring swaps and recipes that can help you lose weight. She tried it herself and lost 30 pounds. After publishing many bestselling cookbooks, The Hungry Girl Diet is her first-ever diet book.
“For the past 10 years, I’ve been giving women advice and writing recipes,” she said. But fans wanted to take it another step further and combine these meal ideas into a weight loss solution. Dieting may make you feel hungry, but Lisa thinks she has found a way to give you big portions and still deliver weight loss.
Dr Oz: Hungry Girl Breakfast Swap Meal Ideas
Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien said she swaps for ingredients that allow you to eat larger portions. She said her plan can help you lose 10 pounds in just four weeks, to jump start your healthy lifestyle.
For breakfast, make it a high protein meal. Lisa shared some breakfast ideas that can get rid of high calories in favor of high protein. Ideas include:
- Mega Fruit & Yogurt Bowl – high in fiber with nuts and fruit
- Egg Scramble & Bun – a hot meal option
- Growing Oatmeal Breakfast – huge portion size (double the liquid and cooking time)
Dr Oz: Lisa Lillien Weight Loss Diet Plan
Super size your portions at lunch and dinner to help you feel full and satisfied so you won’t be tempted to veer off course. Lisa shared some of her hearty meal ideas with Dr Oz. It’s all about volume from high-fiber vegetables.
- Crunchy Beef Tacos – use extra lean ground beef with mushrooms
- Faux Fried Chicken Strips – use high fiber cereal as the breading and bake them
- Chick Parm with Saucy Pasta – swap broccoli slaw in for pasta
Dr Oz: Hungry Girl Guilt-Free Snacks
What about snack time? Lisa said snacking should be guilt-free, and it will help you feel satisfied. She told Dr Oz that her diet plan includes three snacks daily.
- Pizza Bella – use portobello mushroom as the crust
- Butternut Fries
- Chocolate Chip Stuffed Strawberries – use light ricotta and semisweet chocolate chips with fresh fruit
Get all these recipes and the entire diet plan from Lisa’s brand new book, The Hungry Girl Diet Plan, on sale now.