Dr Oz: Deepak Chopra Meditation Cleanse Guidelines
Deepak Chopra sat down with Dr. Oz to go over his 21-Day Meditation Detox Cleanse that will reduce your stress and allow your body and mind become calm, thus allowing the body to heal itself. Deepak Chopra also outlined the different rules to follow for his 21-Day Meditation Detox Cleanse as well as the foods you need to eliminate from your diet for medication to work properly.
Deepak Chopra 3-Minute Meditation Guidelines
Deepak Chopra said his 21-Day Meditation Detox Cleanse will help you reduce the stress in your life by focusing on your health, your relationships, your success and your consciousness. Deepak said all your need to do is this one mediation every single day for the next 21 days before the hard wiring in your brain changes and you are meditating daily without the struggle.
- Sit comfortably and close your eyes while focusing on your breath. Deepak Chopra said thoughts will interfere but that is normal. He said to continue sitting quietly while focusing on your breath.
- Turn your focus to your heart and ask yourself the following question: “What is my highest vision for my health and well-being?” Allow all the images you see in your mind to flow throughout your mind.
- Next, ask yourself the question “What is my highest vision for love and relationships in my life?” Again, do not go looking for the answer in your mind. Let the answer naturally come to you in the form of sensations, images and thoughts.
- The third question to ask yourself is “What is my highest vision for the realization of my goals and success in life?” Again, let the answer come naturally.
- Ask yourself this final question, “How do I get in touch with my higher self, my spirit, so I can be inspired, creative and unleash my imagination to exercise free will?”
Deepak Chopra said this whole process should take about three minutes of your time. Dr. Oz said this simple meditation process can unleash your full potential and help you reduce the stress in your life.