The Chew: Leftover Treats
Clinton Kelly whipped up some great and delicious treats made from leftovers in the cupboard and fridge. All of these recipes looked delicious and easy and they’re all perfect for breakfast! I’ve also included his Cappuccino Shake recipe, which he also shared today. Check it out below!
The Chew: Clinton Kelly Cappuccino Shake Recipe Ingredients
- 1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 teaspoons Instant Coffee
- 3/4 cup Cold Milk
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread
- (optional) Spiced Rum, Amaretto, Coffee Flavored Liqueur
- Whipped Cream (for topping)
- Almond Biscotti (crushed, for topping)
Clinton Kelly: The Chew Cappuccino Shake Recipe Directions
- Start by blending together the ice, milk, ice cream, chocolate-hazelnut spread, and instant coffee until smooth.
- If desired, add the alcohol and blend some more.
- Top with whipped cream and biscotti.
- Enjoy this delicious creation! Clinton said this is the perfect drink for early Sunday mornings when your Saturday night went very badly, because it just cheers you right up.
The Chew: Clinton Kelly Jam Jar Pancake Drizzle Recipe Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon Jam (left over in the bottom of the jar)
- 2 tablespoons Hot Water
- 1 tablespoon Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Honey
Clinton Kelly: The Chew Jam Jar Pancake Drizzle Recipe Directions
- When you have about 1 tablespoon of jam left in a jar, add the hot water. Top with lid and shake well.
- Add orange juice and honey. Shake well to combine.
- Put on top of your favorite pancakes and enjoy! Make sure you don’t use the wrong kind of jam and surprise yourself like Clinton Kelly did by surprising Michael with some of the raspberry jam he doesn’t like.
The Chew: Clinton Kelly 1 Minute “Danish” Recipe Ingredients
- Juice & Zest of half of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of Cream Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 slices of Toast
Clinton Kelly: The Chew 1 Minute “Danish” Directions
- When you don’t have a lot of cream cheese left in your container, this is the perfect recipe! Just mix together the ingredients right in the cream cheese container and stir it all together. Spread it on some great toast and you have Clinton’s easy 1 Minute “Danish”.
The Chew: Clinton Kelly Hot Coffee Drink Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Tablespoon Syrup
- Splash of Cream
- 1 Cup Hot Coffee
- 1/2 Shot Whiskey
Clinton Kelly: The Chew Hot Coffee Drink Recipe Directions
- When you have just a little bit of syrup left, don’t despair! Mix it up with the hot coffee, whiskey, and cream to taste and enjoy! This is really more of a nighttime drink than a morning one, but like Clinton said, it’s five o’clock somewhere!