Tonight Show Headlines: Strategic Plan
You know that Monday night means it is time for Jay Leno to reveal the week’s best headlines, as found by viewers around the country. Here are some hilarious headlines, editing problems, menu mistakes, and spelling errors.
- Driving on snot & ice
- An al-Quaida threat from a faraway place
- Anderson Institute Offering Free Small-Business Course (cost to participate is $500)
- Say I love you every day, with the gift of tires
- Treat your Valentine to good, clean living–cleaning products gift basket
- 2 tires, excellent condition. 1 big and 1 small.
- Northfield plans to plan strategic plan
- Man coming through window says he was warning neighbor about prowler
Tonight Show Headlines: Advertising Mistakes
Newspapers are not the only ones making print mistakes. Here are some strange items and spelling errors from viewers across the country. Here are some more strange lines and questionable quotations from recent news stories.
- “Buyers should satisfy themselves before the auction.”
- $2 off Sunday Breakfast, valid only Monday-Saturday
- Antique bevel glass mirror. If wife answers hang up and call back.
- Horse for sale. Drives like a cattle act.
- Cold-A-Sack Sale
- Weedin Dress, never been worn
Jay Leno Headlines: Menu Mistakes
Have you ever seen an advertisement or promotion that just didn’t look right to you? There were plenty included in this week’s headlines segment.
- City By The Bay Bus Tours: groups must provide their own bus
- Citizens Against Drunk Driving: a free sandwich with the purchase of 20 beers
- “We offer our motel guests free coffee and donuts in season.”
- Some take out/delivery orders may shrink during transit.
- Asian experience menu: All you can eat fajitas and hamburgers
- Fish House: Daily Chicken Specials
- Rice noodles in “out house gravy”
Tonight Show Headlines Address
You can mail your own crazy mistakes or hometown headlines to:
The Tonight Show
3000 W Alameda Ave
Burbank CA 91523
Submissions to the show are also taken online via Facebook and the Tonight Show website.