Today Show March 27 2013 Recap
The Today Show looked at some niche dating websites you could try if other dating sites are not giving you what you want on their March 27 2013 episode. And if you land a date, the Today Show went over some of the best beauty products on the market. If everything works out great, the Today Show also went over the best spring break vacations for adults.
Today Show: Niche Dating Websites for Geeks, Pet Lovers & Athletes
The Today Show looked at niche dating websites for every type of person, from pet lover to muscle builder, to find out if they are working. Jenna Wolfe also announced she and her girlfriend are having their first child.
Today Show: Plus Size Mannequin in Sweden & Average Mannequin Size 4
The Today Show looked at pictures of a plus size mannequin that has gone viral and reignited the debate over body image. Should mannequins reflect the size of the people buying clothes or does it depict an unhealthy body type?
Today Show: Spring Break for Adults – Portland Oregon The Nines Review
The Today Show went over the best spring break vacation destinations for adults. From Mexico to Portland, these are the best ways to get away from the college crowd and relax.
Today Show: Dog Workout & US Chamber of Commerce 500,000 Jobs for Vets
The Today Show looked at the new workout trend of exercising with your dog, and they talked with some veterans who are trying to find jobs with the help of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Today Show: Jerry Leener Quit Accounting Firm to be a Volunteer EMT
The Today Show talked with Jerry Leener, a CPA who quit the accounting firm he worked at to volunteer as an emergency medical technician. Click the link to find out how he made the transition.
Today Show: SkinCeuticals Retinol & La Roche Posay Effacler Duo Review
The Today Show talked with Allure’s Linda Wells about the best products for treating face acne, body acne, sweating, cellulite and more common problems. Click the link below to find out what products you are going to want to buy.
Today Show: Uncommon Uses For Common Items – Tongs As a Bottle Opener
Chef Chris Kimball was on the Today Show but he didn’t stop by to cook up some food. He stopped by to go over some new uses for common items around the kitchen.
- Tongs – Use them to juice lemons or as a bottle opener (Use the side to open bottles).
- Spice container – Use the peppercorn container and a coffee mug to crush peppercorns.
- To freeze wine faster, put it in some cold water with a lot of ice. The ice will make the water get cold quicker, leaving the wine to cool in about 30 minutes, opposed to an hour in the freezer.
- Bundt pan – Make chicken in a bundt pan
- Spaghetti – Use spaghetti like toothpicks to check the doneness of a cake or to wrap cellophane around a cream pie.
- Beer koozie – Take it with you on a hike and pack fruit in them. It keeps the fruit cold, clean and unharmed.