Today Show April 29 2013 Recap
The Today Show found out Martha Stewart is trying to get back into the dating game so they helped her get a Match.com profile set up. The Today Show also talked with Dr. Oz about his detox cleanses and G. Garvin stopped by to give you some delicious meals to make this week.
Today Show: Martha Stewart on Match.com & Living the Good Life Review
Matt Lauer sat down with Martha Stewart to talk about her new book, Living the Good Life, and why she has decided to start dating again, this time turning to Match.com for help.
Today Show: Dr Oz Detox Cleanse Guidelines & Benefits of Wet Food
The Today Show sat down with Dr. Oz to talk about his detox cleanse guidelines, he revealed why eating wet food is essential and how green tea needs to steep for 20 minutes.
Today Show: Gabby Douglas Raising the Bar Review & Meeting Alicia Keys
Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas talked with the Today Show about her new book, Raising the Bar, and getting back into the gym to start training again.
Today Show: G Garvin Beef Stir Fry Recipe & Goat Cheese Ravioli Recipe
G. Garvin stopped by the Today Show where he shared four recipes you can make this week, all of which are healthy, cheap and easy to make. Click the link below to get the recipes.
Today Show: Lauren Graham Someday, Someday, Maybe & What’s a Promposal
The Today Show talked with Lauren Graham about her new book, Someday, Someday, Maybe, and they looked at some interesting promposals.
Today Show: Top Trending Google Searches April 29 2013
The Today Show invited Daniel Sieberg, Google’s marketing strategist, on the show to go over the top trending Google searches from the past weekend, from April 26 2013 to late April 28 2013. The searches, listed below, are not the top searches but the searches that had a lot of people looking for them. He referred to them as the “pulse of the internet.”
- Steve Gleason – This former football player who was diagnosed with ALS in 2011 came out during the third round of the draft to announce the player picked for the New Orleans Saints.
- Kelsey Williams – After a blogger said this professional basketball cheerleader looked chunky, others wanted to see pictures of her so they could weigh in.
- Eagle Cam– The state of California has set up a camera near an eagle’s nest so internet goers can watch how an eagle lives.
- Living Social – The site was hacked this weekend and they had to announce to their 50 million customers how they can fix the problem.
- Sun Gym Gang – With Pain & Gain being the biggest movie this weekend, many people wanted to know the real life inspiration behind the movie.
- Poison Ivy – With summer coming along shortly everyone wants to know what poison ivy looks like so they make sure to avoid it.