Today Show Latest Trending Searches On Google
The Today Show has been really hooked on finding out what the latest trending searches are on Google over the weekends, so for the second week in a row they brought on Daniel Sieberg to go over the top trending searches on Google. Seiberg said he compiled his data from the past weekend, starting the night of Friday March 8 2013 and stopping Sunday March 10 2013.
The top trending Google searches are below and they are in no particular order:
- What time is it? – A lot of people were trying to make sure they were on the same time as everyone else during Daylight Savings Time.
- Tiger Woods – After wining the Cadillac Open this weekend, people wanted to know everything they could about Tiger Woods.
- Bon Jovi on tour – Sieberg said a lot of people have been looking for Bon Jovi’s new song and people are trying to see when he is going to be in a city near them.
- Tibetan Mastiff – This may seem like a strange search, but Sieberg said there was a Chinese dog expo happening this weekend and everyone was checking out the popular Tibetan Mastiff, a dog often mistaken for a lion that can go for over $100,000 according to Sieberg.
- Mother’s Day – Don’t worry. You did not miss Mother’s Day. Sieberg said Mother’s Day was being searched because this past weekend it was Mother’s Day in the United Kingdom as well as a few other countries.
Today Show: Duggar Family In China
The Duggar family, from 19 Kids and Counting[/amazon_link], was on the Today Show to announce something special during the third hour of the show but before they revealed their big announcement the Duggars talked with the Today Show about how they can travel with so many children.
They said they traveled to China and Japan this past year and they all loved being there. The youngest children said the Samurai fighting was their favorite part. Although they said they didn’t have any trouble getting to China, getting to the Today Show was a different story. They had to take four separate planes to get the entire family to New York.