Elaine Griffin: Super Bowl Party Tips
Do you want to throw a great Super Bowl party this Sunday? Of course you do! Kathie Lee & Hoda welcomed Better Homes & Gardens contributing editor Elaine Griffin for some great party tips that will definitely make your bash memorable.
- Bring some New Orleans flavor to your party with Mardi Gras Beads featuring your favorite team!
- Create a delicious punch with pineapple juice, lime juice and seltzer (You may want to add some alcohol, which isn’t an option for Kathie Lee & Hoda for another five days).
- Decorate your table with Ikea’s 50-yard line water bottles ($4), wheat grass centerpieces and a green felt runner that looks like turf.
- Celebrate your team with regional snacks, such as crab cakes for Baltimore and potato skin nachos for San Francisco.
- For the walls, you can create crate paper lanterns using materials from the craft store.
- Order a Mardis Gras King Cake, a New Orleans tradition, for a delicious dessert.
- During half time, you can play a Super Bowl dart game to keep your guests entertained.