Kathie Lee & Hoda: Seafood Recipes From Chefs Mark Gaier and Clark Frasier
Kathie Lee and Hoda invited Mark Gaier and Clark Frasier on the show to give them some easy to make seafood recipes that even the kids are going to want to eat. Below you will find a scallop recipe as well as a frappe recipe that looks probably as amazing as it tastes.
Mark Gaier Scallops With Pappardelle Recipe
Mark Gaier Scallops With Pappardelle Ingredients:
- 3 large heads garlic, broken into cloves
- 2 tbl. olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 18 U-10 scallops
- 2 tbl. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 1 tsp. marjoram
- 2 tsp. unsalted butter
- 6 cups pappardelle, cooked
- Freshly ground black pepper
Mark Gaier Scallops With Pappardelle Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Toss the garlic cloves with the olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt and heat in the oven for about 15 minutes. Remove the garlic, let cool and peel. Sauté the scallops in the extra virgin olive oil, 2 minutes per side. Remove the scallops and discard the oil. Make sure not to overcook them. They will become hard.
- In the same pan, bring the chicken stock and the wine to a boil and cook to reduce the liquid by half. Add the marjoram and whisk in the butter. Combine the scallops, the sauce and the garlic in a large bowl and then toss with the pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Clark Frasier Fresh Berry Frappe Recipe
Clark Frazier Berry Frappe Ingredients:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
Clark Frazier Berry Frappe Directions:
- Puree all of the ingredients in a blender.