Kathie Lee & Hoda: Pimm’s Cup Recipe
Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb enjoyed Pimm’s Cup in honor of the last day of celebration for the Queen’s Jubilee. The Pimm’s Cup is famous drink in England and must-have at cricket matches. Pimm’s No. 1, a gin-based drink, was invented in 1823 by James Pimm, who served it at his oyster bar in London. It is widely available at liquor stores, and Kathie Lee & Hoda shared their Pimm’s Cup Recipe in honor of the Queen’s Jubilee!
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Pimm’s Recipe
- Ice Cubes
- 2 ounces Pimm’s No. 1
- 6 ounces ginger ale
- 2 ounces lemon-lime soda or club soda
- 1/4 cup cucumber slices or 1 cucumber spear
- Put ice in a highball glass or mug.
- Add the Pimms and then the ginger ale and soda.
- Stir and garnish with cucumber.
It is a perfect summer drink and Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb seemed to thoroughly enjoy it.