Kathie Lee & Hoda: Today’s Kitchen
In the spirit of Father’s Day, Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb head to Today’s Kitchen to join Karine Bakhoum, judge on Iron Chef, as she cooks up heart-healthy recipes for Father’s Day that not only the kids will enjoy, but can help you cook.
Karine Bakhoum: Cilantro Crusted Chicken Tenderloins Recipe
- 8 to 12 organic chicken tenderloins, washed and dried
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, washed, dried and chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place prepped chicken tenderloins in a bowl with chopped garlic and season with lemon, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and cilantro and mix well.
- Let marinate for 10 minutes or more (can be done day ahead).
- Place marinated chicken on grill, cooking each tenderloin only a couple of minutes on each side until still slightly tender to the touch.
- Serve with grilled zucchini and carrot salad.