Kathie Lee & Regis with The Scoop
With Hoda Kotb being out, Kathie Lee & Regis Philbin co-hosted for the first time in 12 years on Winesday Wednesday. They started with The Scoop and took questions from the audience, talked Alec Baldwin and the Forbes List of Highest Paid Actresses in 2012.
Regis Philbin: Retirement Life
Regis Philbin hosted an event last night in New York City for entrepreneurs who are starting out and succeeding. The event was to help create, manage and build it up.
Regis has also had a guest role on TV Land’s hit show, Hot In Cleveland. In the season finale, he played Pierre and he said he will star in the first two episodes of the next season.
Kathie Lee & Regis: Alec Baldwin Paparazzi Fight
While Alec Baldwin was trying to go get his marriage license, Baldwin clashed with a photographer and it was all caught on camera. Kathie Lee said he is a delightful guy, funny and interesting. She said these things trigger things in him and each time he loses his temper, he loses his credibility.
Kathie Lee & Regis: Forbes Highest Paid Actresses 2012
Forbes Magazine has released their list of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood for 2012. The top three on the list are:
- Kristen Stewart: $34.5 million for Breaking Dawn and Snow White and the Huntsman
- Cameron Diaz: $34 million for Bad Teacher and What To Expect When You’re Expecting
- Sandra Bullock: $25 million for Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Johnny Depp Single
Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, his partner and mother of his two children, have called it quits after 14 years. Regis Philbin said you don’t hear much about Depp because he lives a private life.
Kathie Lee & Regis: Questions From The Audience
- How do you keep your friendship so very strong? Regis said that they see each other as few times as possible. Kathie Lee said they try and have dinner every six weeks to two months.
- What is the biggest adjustment since leaving the show? Regis said there are times he does miss having a show to go to, especially when he has something to talk about and no show to do it on.