Kathie Lee & Hoda: Hoda Adopts Rescue Dog
Hoda is making some big moves in her life and today is a big day for her – she is going to be adopting her first rescue dog. She and Kathie Lee found 10 rescue dogs, with the help of Paws Chicago, for Hoda to choose from and the other nine dogs are going to be put up for adoption on Kathie Lee and Hoda’s website.
Hoda told Paws Chicago she was looking for a small dog that is not a “runner.” She said she wanted a dog that likes to lounge around and Paws Chicago came through. Keep reading to meet all the dogs Hoda had to choose from.
- Cinnamon – An eight-week-old male Poodle
- Reeves – The only trained one out of the bunch. He is a six-month-old male Maltese
- Baker – A 10-week-old male Dachshund Terrier mix
- Nutmeg – A 10-week-old male Shih Tzu Beagle mix
- Kevin – A one-year-old Havanese Mix
- Bobbie Sue – A one-year-old female Poodle. Although she was shaved on the show today, Hoda said the dog had to be shaved because she had fleas. Her coat will grow back soon.
- Yaris – A three-year-old female Maltese and Shih Tzu mix
- Orla – A one-year-old female Terrier mix
- Scotland – A five-month-old female Poodle Terrier mix
- Goldfish – He even came with a bottle of wine doggie toy. He is a six-month-old Cockapoo brought in by a good samaritan off the streets of Chicago.
Hoda said it was a really difficult decision for her to make but in the end she chose Goldfish to be her new puppy. She said when she saw the dog she knew it was the one she wanted even though before she met Goldfish she didn’t think it was the kind of dog she wanted to adopt. Kathie Lee even adopted a dog as well but instead of taking it home she gave it to her friend who was visiting the show today. She didn’t seem to excited about getting a new puppy.