Kathie Lee & Hoda: Dule Hill Co-Hosts Fourth Hour Of Today Show
Dule Hill was Hoda’s co-host today because Kathie Lee is out on vacation.
Anyways, Hoda was researching a few things about her co-host and saw that he has some pretty intense followers that call themselves psychos because they love the show Psych so much. He said he even had to ask them if he needed to drink wine with his pinky out while on the show and it came back with a resounding yes.
Since Kathie Lee and Hoda have been trying different ways to get more likes on Facebook, she asked Hill to plead with the psychos to like their Facebook page and by the end of the first segment of the show, about seven or eight minutes, they had 1,000 new likes. Go psychos.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Hoda Internet Dating Site Creeper
After watching a clip from Psych about internet dating, Hoda told Hill she is too afraid to use online dating but she does browse different dating websites to see who is on them. She said now you can even become a full-fledged stalker if you want because the site gives you a link to the person’s Facebook page and their Twitter.
Hill said he wouldn’t be able to use online dating either. He is far too private of a person for anything so invasive.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Dule Hill Knows Almost Everyone In the Jackson Family
La Toya Jackson was on the show today and Hoda found out she is one of only a couple of members of the Jackson family that Dule Hill has not met.
- Michael Jackson – Dule met him around 1985 when he became friends with Emmanuel Lewis and Michael Jackson just happened to come over once. Hill said it was surreal meeting him.
- Joe Jackson – All Dule Hill said was that Joe gave him a “soft handshake.”
- Janet Jackson – Met her while he was performing a play.
- Jackie Jackson – Dule met him only a few days ago through a mutual friend while he was out to dinner.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn Dating
Tiger Wood and Lindsey Vonn have finally made their relationship public announcing earlier this week they are dating. Hoda wanted to know if someone like Tiger, someone who cheats often on their spouse, can break that pattern. According to Dule Hill the only thing Tiger needs to do is listen to Michael Jackson’s “Man in the Mirror.” That song can change anyone into a better person.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Who’s Older?
While looking at a picture of Adele and Taylor Swift next to each other, Hoda realized they are almost the same age and decided she wanted to play a game called Who’s Older? with Dule Hill. The following are all the people they tried to guess ages for.
- Lindsay Lohan, 26, and Scarlett Johansson, 28.
- Steve Carell, 50, and Will Ferrell, 45.
- Lady Gaga, 26, and Carly Rae Jepsen, 27.
- Barbara Walters, 83, and Bill Cosby, 75.
- Angelina Jolie, 37, and Jennifer Lopez, 43.
Kathie Lee & Hoda: Dule Hill Tap Dancer
At the end of the segment Dule Hill tried to teach Hoda some tap dancing moves, but she just wasn’t able to pick up on the moves. Dule on the other hand is excellent at tap dancing.