The Drs October 12 2012 Preview
Recapo Update: The recaps for this episode are now online. Here are the links to each of the segments from the show.
- The Doctors: Teen Smoking & Age for Kids to Use Public Restrooms Alone?
- The Doctors: Germs in Drug Store Makeup and E Coli in Laundry Water
- The Drs: Grinding Teeth, Sparkling Water and Drinking from Glass Bottles
- The Doctors: Vocal Cord Implants and Fillers for Old Sounding Voice
- The Drs: Rocco DiSpirito’s Healthy Lasagna and Chicken Parmesan
- The Doctors: Morning Workouts, Poor Gym Form and Towelmate Review
- The Drs: Eggs as Bad as Cigarettes & When Should Maternity Leave Start
Sometimes it can hard to change, but The Drs are saying the times are changing and your health should be changing too. The Doctors October 12 2012 is all about changing with the times. The Doctors invite chef Rocco DiSpirito on to the show to make some delicious reduced calorie meals that don’t scrimp on taste. And by cutting the calories, I mean in half.