The Doctors: Swallowed Bobby Pin + Iodine For Pimples

The Doctors: Swallowed Hair Pin Nearly Kills Little Boy.

Imagine a bobby pin being stuck inside your body for months without even knowing it, because that’s exactly what happened to a 4-year-old boy and it nearly took his life. So why was it not discovered sooner? The boy was suffering from symptoms like fever and abdominal pain and even told his parents about the pin a month before his symptoms started, but no one really looked into it. It ended up piercing his bowel, causing perforation and it wasn’t until a CT scan that it was discovered. It was able to be seen on an X-ray and allegedly the doctors thought it was just pass on its own.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Human Verification: In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.